SUPPLIER PROGRAMMEBecome a Food Made Good Approved Supplier
How do I become approved? Each year all Food Made Good Approved Suppliers are audited by the Sustainable Restaurant Association. The audit is a two-step process:
- Step 1 involves completing an online assessment of your company’s sustainability policies and practices.
- Step 2 is a detailed review of the product and/or service lines that you would like to see acquire Food Made Good Approved status.
Why become an Approved Supplier? Upon your product and service lines gaining Approved Supplier status, your business will receive a host of benefits:
- License to use the Food Made Good Approved Supplier logo and SRA membership logo demonstrating your commitment to sustainability
- Listing within our online Supplier Directory
- Opportunity to gain recognition at the Food Made Good Annual Awards
- Opportunities to attend and speak at trade shows and events and improved joint spaces Marketing material for trade shows
- Discounted SRA (CPD accredited) Sustainability Training modules
- Network with other Food Made Good businesses at key member events and knowledge workshops
- Opportunities to hold your own SRA member events
- Weekly newsletter with easily digestible advice, tips and the latest news for anyone in your organisation
- Access to the SRA’s bank of knowledge materials, sustainability pack and factsheets – and opportunities to produce your own for members
- Promote, news, offers and events directly to our members via email and/or website
Application Form & Joining Fees: Joining the Food Made Good Approved Supplier programme is as simple as completing the form below. Annual membership is based on employee number (see below), plus £95 for each product line that you wish to have approved. If you are a wholesaler with more than 5 product lines please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss other options.